October 12, 2007

Daimos and Voltes V! Cartoon madness three times a week!


I love all of you! YES! I mean it! I love all you Nostalgia Fanatics and that's why I work so much to bring you the coolest, most fun nostalgia experience! And just to give you a taste of how much I LOVE YOU GUYS, I've teamed up with our new cool friend Jong, who was sooooooo cool to share with us ALL EPISODES of DAIMOS and VOLTES V!!!! Yep you heard that right. ALL EPISODES! Not one missing!

Veoh is being corny by having you download their new Vehoh TV Application. It's ok I guess for those of you who watch a lot of stuff on Veoh, but I really didn't want this to hassle all you Voltes V and Daimos fans. So now you can watch commercial free, full length episodes of your favorite giant robot anime!

Listen, I really want to get to know all you Voltes V and Daimos fans so let's do something fun! Link up to your favorite episodes and blog about them! NEW EPISODES POSTED EVERY WEEK! New episodes of Daimos and Voltes V will now be posted THREE TIMES A WEEK! That means 3 NEW Daimos episodes, and 3 NEW Voltes V episodes all in one week! That's triple the fun for watching full-length episodes of your favorite giant robots! Oh this is too much! It's going to be like watching these episodes on GMA 7 and IBC 13 all over again.

Watch the episodes and have fun blogging about them! I can't wait to read your blog posts!

The fun never stops here at Nostalgia Manila! I love you guys!

Live Minute! 3:44 PM This has been a NM Live Minute Update!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by my blogs and inviting me to exchange links. NM has actually long been in the Great Links page of Manila Mom. Just click on Great Links in the sidebar to get there. I also added your link to www.MaiaJose.com, again in the Great Links page.

Anonymous said...

... and we love you, too. :)

I just read your link exchange request. Yes, my answer. I've just finished adding you to my blogroll. L8tr days.



The Latest Features & Headlines
Don't ever miss a post and be on top of the latest features and headlines:
Get All That Nostalgia Manila Goodness! Get a Nostalgia Manila Email Subscription today and enjoy all the benefits of this wondeful service. Today, if subscribers want to read / view / watch syndicated online content, they typically have to go to where the content is hosted, or know how to subscribe to the feed and consume the content within an aggregator or reader (e.g. MyYahoo!, FeedDemon, ect.). With a Nostalgia Manila Email Subscription, you will receive all that Nostalgia Manila goodness straight to your inbox, similar to an e-newsletter. This is delivered to you in easy-to-read, plain text or HTML email containing the latest Nostalgia Manila posts. What are you waiting for? Sign Up for a Nostalgia Manila Email Subscription today!

Let everyone know you have Nostalgia Fever!
Nostalgia Fever is quite a contagious thing, and the best way to spread it is to add this cute chicklet to your site. It's real easy! All you have to do is copy and paste the HTML code below (make sure you copy the entire code), add it to your own page, and you're done! Show your love for Nostalgia Manila and spread Nostalgia Fever today!