January 24, 2007

It's time for January Nostalgia Mail!


"Tuloy ang saya at ligaya sa Nostalgia Manila!" Maraming salamat sa lahat ng mga nagpadala ng email sa Nostalgia Manila. It's always great to hear from all of our readers and fans. Keep the emails coming! Send your emails to: nostalgiamanilamail[at]yahoo[dot]com.

Wow pare nice one! I really want to thank Nostalgia Manila for doing the Big Bagets Special! God, the video clips really brought back great memories. Nakakamiss lahat ng mga gimmik at buhay teenager talaga. I've always been a big Bagets fan myself for many years. It's one of my all time favorite pinoy movies talaga. I told my friends to check out the cool Bagets Quiz, Part 1 and 2. Keep up the good work. This site really cheers me up. Thank you.
-Sandy, Bacolod City

Hello Nostalgia Manila. I wanted to let everyone know that I love everything you feature on the site. You really know your stuff! I went crazy when I saw the commercial clips of the Daimos and Voltes V toys! Napaka bagsik! I must've watched those clips 10 times that day. I remember seeing those commercials when my family and I went on a trip to Tokyo when I was about 5 years old. Man you really took me back in time. Pero hindi lang yun! You also featured one of my favorite Saturday Fun Machine cartoons Super 6! Tapos you pretty much featured most of the toys I had when I was a kid, Movie Viewer, Speak & Spell, Trump Cards, View Master, pati Game & Watch! The fun never stops talaga. Ang dami pa. Please feature more toys, cartoons, and old shows. I really love this site. It's about time a site worth visiting is part of the Pinoy blogosphere. You are the coolest blog talaga!
-Julius, Makati

Congrats Nostalgia Manila on being featured in Marie Claire mag. Dapat lang ma-feature itong blog na ito as much as possible, para maraming masiyahan sa inyong mga features. I really look forward to your Mahiwagang Baul feature every week kasi I just love the old photos of Manila. It's a real window to the past, and I somehow find comfort in old photos of the city I love. More power to you.
-Yvette, Philadelphia

I can't believe you guys hooked up with
Nicholas Stoodley! Man that guy is a legend! I remember buying a few pairs of his jeans. Really cool guy. I love reading his stories (Living In The Twilight Zone) every Saturday. He really is a great storyteller and transports you back to an amazing time. Keep the stories coming.
-Hans, Quezon City

Hello Nostalgia. I'm a big music fan and I must say that I love every music related features you've posted. I really love the 1987 KISS FM Aircheck with AJ Fats. Man I haven't heard that song Don't Disturb This Groove in ages, and it really brought back so many great memories. I used to listen to that song over and over when we'd have gimmiks every Saturday night at Greenhills. Carerra at White Plains. Those were the days. I also love your Video Hit Parade Classics. Man you really know which videos to feature. I'm a big fan of U2, OMD, Tears For Fears, Pet Shop Boys, and that China Crisis video I haven't seen in a long long time. Really brings back memories. Thank you so much, and please keep posting cool music features and videos.
-Dave, Chicago

Hello NM, I just wanted to tell you that I love reading your new feature Nostalgia Bloggista. It's nice to read other Pinoy bloggers talk about the good old days. It's such a great idea to show photos of them as kids. It adds to the nostalgia. I hope to start a blog soon. Maybe you can feature me? :) I've really been inspired by your site. Thank you.
-Daisy, Ontario

I love Battle Of The Stars! Isa lang ang masasabi ko... Julie Vega and Ate Guy forever!!!!
-Butchay, Olongapo City

I'm a big Elvis fan and I entered your Elvis DVD contest. I hope I win a copy of the sweet newly released 3-disc set of
Elvis: The Ed Sullivan Shows. I really want to win this!
-Bobby, Los Angeles

Have you sent in your entries?
Join Nostalgia Manila's Elvis DVD Contest! Enter The Elvis DVD Contest and win a 3-disc special editon DVD set of Elvis: The Ed Sullivan Shows. A winner will be selected by random drawing on March 14, 2007. This contest is open to everyone with a valid U.S. mailing address. The winner of the contest will be announced on the last week of March. Click here to read contest details, and instructions on how to join our first Nostalgia Contest Papremyo of the year. Ano pa ang hinihintay ninyo? Sali na!


Technorati Tags:, , ,

No comments:



The Latest Features & Headlines
Don't ever miss a post and be on top of the latest features and headlines:
Get All That Nostalgia Manila Goodness! Get a Nostalgia Manila Email Subscription today and enjoy all the benefits of this wondeful service. Today, if subscribers want to read / view / watch syndicated online content, they typically have to go to where the content is hosted, or know how to subscribe to the feed and consume the content within an aggregator or reader (e.g. MyYahoo!, FeedDemon, ect.). With a Nostalgia Manila Email Subscription, you will receive all that Nostalgia Manila goodness straight to your inbox, similar to an e-newsletter. This is delivered to you in easy-to-read, plain text or HTML email containing the latest Nostalgia Manila posts. What are you waiting for? Sign Up for a Nostalgia Manila Email Subscription today!

Let everyone know you have Nostalgia Fever!
Nostalgia Fever is quite a contagious thing, and the best way to spread it is to add this cute chicklet to your site. It's real easy! All you have to do is copy and paste the HTML code below (make sure you copy the entire code), add it to your own page, and you're done! Show your love for Nostalgia Manila and spread Nostalgia Fever today!