January 01, 2007

Hotel California / The Eagles Chords & Lyrics

Learn to play and sing the songs that have keept your fondest memories alive! Jingle SongHits Favorites brings you timeless classics that have always warmed our hearts. Let these songs take you back to all those wonderful years. It's yesterday once more.

HOTEL CALIFORNIA
Artist: The Eagles

Bm                        F#
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
A E
Warm smell of colitas rising up through the air
G D
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
Em
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
F#
I had to stop for the night

Bm F#
There she stood in the doorway; I heard the mission bell
A E
And I was thinking to myself this could be heaven or this could be hell
G D
Then she lit up a candle, and she showed me the way
Em F#
There were voices down the corridor, I thought I heard them say

Chorus :

G D
Welcome to the Hotel California.
Em Bm7
Such a lovely place, such a lovely face
G D
(1)Plenty of room at the Hotel California
(2)They livin' it up at the Hotel California
Em F#
(1)Any time of year (any time of year) you can find it here
(2)What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise) bring your alibis

Bm F#
Her mind is Tiffany twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
A E
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys that she calls friends
G D
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Em F#
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

Bm F#
So I called up the captain; "Please bring me my wine."
A E
"We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty-nine"
G D
And still those voices are calling from far away
Em F#
Wake you up in the middle of the night, just to hear them say


(Repeat Chorus)

Bm F#
Mirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on ice
A E
And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
G D
And in the master's chambers, they gathered for the feast
Em F#
They stab it with their steely knives, but they just can't kill the beast

Bm F#
Last thing I remember, I was running for the door
A E
I had to find the passage back to the place I was before
G D
"Relax" said the nightman, "We are programmed to receive"
Em F#
"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"

(Repeat Chorus)



More Jingle Song Hits Favorites: I Can't Tell You Why / The Eagles

Technorati Tags:, , , ,

No comments:



The Latest Features & Headlines
Don't ever miss a post and be on top of the latest features and headlines:
Get All That Nostalgia Manila Goodness! Get a Nostalgia Manila Email Subscription today and enjoy all the benefits of this wondeful service. Today, if subscribers want to read / view / watch syndicated online content, they typically have to go to where the content is hosted, or know how to subscribe to the feed and consume the content within an aggregator or reader (e.g. MyYahoo!, FeedDemon, ect.). With a Nostalgia Manila Email Subscription, you will receive all that Nostalgia Manila goodness straight to your inbox, similar to an e-newsletter. This is delivered to you in easy-to-read, plain text or HTML email containing the latest Nostalgia Manila posts. What are you waiting for? Sign Up for a Nostalgia Manila Email Subscription today!

Let everyone know you have Nostalgia Fever!
Nostalgia Fever is quite a contagious thing, and the best way to spread it is to add this cute chicklet to your site. It's real easy! All you have to do is copy and paste the HTML code below (make sure you copy the entire code), add it to your own page, and you're done! Show your love for Nostalgia Manila and spread Nostalgia Fever today!